I decided to start blogging for several reasons:
1. I find reading other people’s blogs to be very interesting so maybe someone would find my blog to be interesting
2. Sometimes I think I have a unique perspective on things and I wish that I could share that with others
3. Even if no one reads what I write it still exists and my thoughts will be preserved forever…I think
4. I need to challenge myself to be more open and forward with my thoughts and opinions and my goals
5. I think blogging will allow me truly be myself. I believe everyone has multiple and subtle variations of their personality. There is the person you are when you are at your job, the person you are when you are with your family, the person you are when you are with your friends, the person you are when you meet someone new for the first time, ect. For every aspect of your life you have different variations of your personality which makes it impossibly difficult for anyone to truly know who you are. I find that when I write something down it becomes real and that it is the truth and 100% exactly who I am.