January is ending and I haven’t accomplished a whole lot of things. I was sick for most of the month and I had a lot of things going on. I don’t like ending a month and feeling like I didn’t accomplish much, especially with running. So, its time to set some goals for February.
- Create some kind of race schedule and commit to the races by signing up for at least 2 races in advance
- Write out a schedule of what I plan to run everyday in February
- Build my mileage back up to the mid 40s
- Run in the morning or day, unless I am attending a group run or have set plans to meet up with someone who can’t run in the day.
- Run at least one track workout
- Declutter the closet in my office, the desk drawers, and file cabinet
- Go to bed before 11:30pm
- Send an email I have been putting off since November
- Work on my research proposal at least 2x a week