Now that March is 1/3 of the way over, I’ll post my March Goals.
- Run 1 race
- Do at least 3 track workouts
- Build my mileage back up to the mid 40s (2nd attempt)
- Declutter the closet in my office, the desk drawers, and file cabinet (2nd attempt)
- Declutter crawspace
- Clean out the trunk of my car, you could literally find anything you wanted there
- File taxes
- Work my way up to 30 consecutive pushups
- Pay a visit to my undergraduate university and get documentation about a class I took senior year so I can use the class toward my graduate degree
- Work on my research proposal at least 2x a week (an ongoing goal)
- Complete my 6th quarter
3 thoughts on “March Goals”
I need to declutter my house…I feel like I haven’t been home much to do so though. I can’t wait to see how your race goes!
I also need to declutter my home and my car. I’ve only had my car two months and it already looks like I live in it…
It’s so difficult to keep cars clutter free! I’ve had my car for almost 11 years, I got it when I was a senior in high school. It’s filled with all kinds of crazy things. 😁