With the year coming to an end it’s time to set new goals for 2019. I set goals, not resolutions because I believe that goals are much more effective.
2019 will be a year that I am not in graduate school, it will be a year that we are not doing huge home renovations rendering the new house unlivable, it will be a year that we do not move, it will also be a year that I can spend focusing on my own running in a way that I’ve been unable to focus on my own running the last 4 years.
I have very clear goals for the things that I want to accomplish this year. Some are running related, some are not. Some are simple and some are more complex. All are achievable.
- Complete the remaining post graduate supervised hours I need so that I can finally begin the process of becoming a certified CMPC. Doing this will open up more doors for me in the field of sport psychology and allow me to offer more services through GOALden Peak Performance.
- Run another marathon and run a marathon PR
- Create weekly content for my GOALden Peak social media accounts
- Run the Grand River Valley Charity Race Series again
- Run the Hogback Hustle course under 20 minutes
- Run trails at least once a week to build confidence running and hiking on technical trails
- Make my own running a priority
- Do 50 consecutive pushups
- Run a long trail race (1/2 marathon or further)
- Blog weekly
What are your goals for 2019?
2 thoughts on “2019 GOALS”
**Run one race with Hollie.
**the trail 25k at Copper Mountain 😉